Indigenius maintains this site for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re–post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Indigenius’ written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Indigenius. Indigenius neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Indigenius.
2. While Indigenius uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Indigenius makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Indigenius assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Indigenius nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Indigenius S.L. also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. While we are always happy to hear from you, it is Indigenius’ policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed independently. Therefore we must request that you do not send to us any original creative materials such as screenplays, stories, original artwork, etc. Any communication or material you do transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Indigenius or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Indigenius S.L. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Indigenius The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Indigenius S.L. and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Indigenius or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Indigenius will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. Indigenius has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Indigenius and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. Indigenius reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Indigenius’ defense of such claim.
9. The Sites are controlled and operated by Indigenius from its office in Barcelona, Spain. Indigenius makes no representation that materials in the Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations and other countries. Those who choose to access the Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Spain, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or Indigenius bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in either the state or the Tribunal de Justicia de Barcelona, Spain, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by Indigenius.
10. Indigenius may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Indigenius respects the privacy concerns of the users of its Internet Sites (“Sites”), and has created this privacy statement to explain what information we gather from your visit to our Sites, and how such information may be used.
Use of Information:
As a general policy no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to Indigenius sites. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of Indigenius ‘ Internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your IP address is gathered in order to enhance your online experience.
Our Sites’ various registration forms and surveys may request that you give us contact information (such as your name, mailing and/or e-mail address) demographic information (such as your age and gender) and profile data (such as your preferences in entertainment). Information submitted at the time of registration or submission may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by Indigenius and its subsidiaries, and may be shared with our promotional partners. Personally identifiable information is never sold or leased to any third parties. With your permission, we may use your contact information to send you information about our companies and what we’re doing. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the Choice/Opt-out section below.
Indigenius may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with Indigenius’ rights or property, other Indigenius web site users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s computer hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies make using our Sites easier by, among other things, saving your passwords and preferences for you. These cookies are restricted for use only on our Sites, and do not transfer any personal information to any other party. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies; however, you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. (Note: you will need to consult the help area of your browser application for instructions.) If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of Indigenius’ web sites will not function properly or may be considerably slower.
Use of IP Addresses:
Links to Other Sites:
Indigenius is not responsible for the content or practices of third party websites that may be linked to our Sites. Our Sites may also be linked to websites operated by other companies. Visitors to these web sites should refer to each web site’s respective privacy policies and practices.
Our Sites may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list to not receive future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, it is best to follow the specific instructions outlined within the communications you receive from us. However, if you are unable to complete the process indicated in the communications, then just send us an e-mail with a copy of the undesired email attached to the request and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of our sites, or your dealings with our sites, you can contact:
Information provided by you via general e-mail inquiries to Indigenius such as your e-mail address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business, and is never shared with third parties.
To view educational material on consumer privacy, please see http://www.ftc.gov
Your Acceptance of These Terms: